Broker Login
BuyABiz Listing Details
  • Listing Information
    • 397% ROI - Decorative Concrete Overlay Company

      397% ROI - Decorative Concrete Overlay Company

      Business Type

      Construction - Other Specialty Trade Contractors

      County Douglas State Nebraska
      Property Status Established Business Asking Price $85,000.00
      Down Payment Total Debt
      Gross Sales $177,682.00 Total Income
      Total Expenses Terms
      Listing Flyer

      This unique company works as a contractor for concrete overlay and maintenance. Their service is designed to create a decorative yet durable concrete overlay for porches,patios, driveways, and entryways.


      This company is fully-booked for months in advance. Currently, 90% of their jobs are residential, while the other 10% are for commercial properties. Expanding their operations to more commercial properties, as well as expanding their area of operations to other large cities such as Lincoln, would create an opportunity for exponential growth.


      The only responsibilities of the current owner are the sales and the bookkeeping. All the installation work is done by the company’s 3 employees. Apart from owner, their established online presence with rave reviews, wide-spread brand recognition, and print advertisements attract their customers. Spring and Fall are the busiest times of the year.


      In the first year, after all debt services are paid, a buyer with a down payment of $8,500 can expect a Net Operating Income of $33,798 which is a 397.63% return on investment.

      Print Listing
  • Lease / Asset Information
    • Rent $4,050.00 Rent Deposits
      Lease Ends
      Accounts Receivable $21,000.00 Square Feet 9000
      Inventory $5,000.00 Inventory Included Yes
      Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) FF&E Included Yes
      Other Assets Assets Included Yes
  • General Business Info
    • Other Information
      Employees 3 Installers Part Time Employees
      Hours Open Days Open
      Year Established
      Selling Reason
      Property Features
  • Images
Additional Listings by this Broker
home-health-care-providing-medical-assistance Home Health Care Providing Medical Assistance
With 17 fully trained and experienced staff, this business requires no MD in order for Ownership. The business was founded in 2004, and provides professional medical assistance to patients who wish to continue living in familiar surroundings i.e. the....
State:  Nebraska
Asking Price:  $910,000.00
Gross Sales:  $748,798.00
network-management-with-it-solutions-and-service Network Management with IT Solutions and Service
Financial Overview         List Price:        $708,000 Gross Sales         2015: $1,267,227      &nb....
State:  Nebraska
Asking Price:  $708,000.00
Gross Sales:  $1,267,227.00
project-manager-on-fixed-fee-base Project Manager on Fixed Fee Base
Successful General Contracting business with cost plus fixed management fee has nearly a decade of proven track record with this “no hidden price” structure. Current owner spends about 10 hours a week on business oversight. His reason for sale is....
State:  Nebraska
Asking Price:  $1,014,000.00
commercial-property-concrete-maintenance Commercial Property Concrete Maintenance
Financial Overview         List Price:        $680,000 Gross Sales         2015: $976,910       ....
State:  Nebraska
Asking Price:  $680,000.00
Gross Sales:  $976,910.00
midwest-rigging-contractor-assisting-clients-with-machinery-installment-removal-and-relocation Midwest Rigging Contractor Assisting Clients with Machinery Installment, Removal, and Relocation
Financial Overview         List Price:        $3,146,000 Gross Sales         2015: $2,189,245 Owner Profit/Cash Flow  &....
State:  Nebraska
Asking Price:  $3,146,000.00
Gross Sales:  $2,189,245.00
Page size:
Page: of 7
Items 1 to 5 of 35
About the Broker....

The Firm Business Brokerage

Cortney Sells
11550 West Dodge Road
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
Phone: 402.998.5288
Fax: 402.939.0857
Broker's Website
My BuyABiz Listings
Contact Broker About This Listing...

Contact Information

Contact Name Cortney Sells
Phone # 402.998.5288

Request Information

First Name
Last Name
Available Amount Down
Enter the code shown above in the box below
Register for Updates
Similar Listings
There are no items to be displayed.

The information for this listing was received from the Seller, and is not guaranteed. Neither the Broker nor BuyaBiz has verified the listing information, and the Broker does not ensure the accuracy of the listing details. The User is solely responsible for verifying all information. BuyaBiz does not ensure the accuracy of, endorse, or recommend any listing.